Exploring the Dynamic Landscape of the K-12 Game-based Learning Market: A Comprehensive Analysis of Growth Trends, Key Players, and Market Fragmentation from 2022 to 2027
NEW YORK, NY, December 05, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — The k-12 game-based learning market is estimated to grow by USD 16.50 billion from 2022 to 2027, growing at a CAGR of 24.44%. The k-12 game-based learning market is fragmented owing to the presence of many global and regional companies. A few prominent companies that offer k-12 game-based learning market are Alphabet Inc., Banzai Labs Inc., BrainQuake Inc., BreakAway Ltd. Inc., Cognitive ToyBox Inc., Filament Games, iCivics Inc., Kahoot ASA, KILLER SNAILS LLC, Kuato Studios, Microsoft Corp., MobilizAR Technologies Pvt. Ltd., MONKIMUN Inc., Paratus Knowledge Ventures Pvt. Ltd., Schell Games LLC, Smart Lumies Inc., Think and Learn Pvt. Ltd., Thrust Interactive Inc., Tinybop Inc., and University of Michigan.
The report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Download a Free Sample before buying
• Alphabet Inc. – The company offers K 12 game-based learning solutions such as Google Classroom.
• Banzai Labs Inc. – The company offers K 12 game-based learning solutions such as Banzai Classroom.
• BrainQuake Inc. – The company offers K 12 game-based learning solutions such as Wuzzit Trouble.
• For details on companies and their offerings – Buy the report!
Based on Geography, the market is classified as North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and Middle East and Africa. North America will have the largest share of the market. The region will contribute 37% to the growth of the global market during the forecast period. The regional growth is attributed to the rising awareness of early education, strong digital infrastructure in schools, and the mass adoption of BYOD policies in K-12 schools. These policies are expected to encourage the use of innovative gadgets, such as tablets, iPads, chrome books, and others, in K-12 schools. This, in turn, is enabling students to learn using digital apps and video games.
Download a free sample report to get more insights on the market share of various regions and the contribution of the segments.
• Impactful driver- Growing importance of STEM learning
• Key Trend – Increasing popularity of mobile technologies
• Major Challenges – Limited content-curriculum integration
• The subject-specific games segment will contribute the largest share of the market. The rapidly increasing awareness of STEM learning in schools across the world drives the global K-12 game-based learning market, which, in turn, is leading the subject-specific games segment of the market. To cater to the growing demand, market players introduce interactive games. Waker, Shortfall, and Foldit are some examples of such games. They help students right from kindergarten up to 12th grade as their main purpose with respect to the curriculum is that provide ample opportunities for students to learn basic STEM concepts and create a sound foundation for higher studies.
Technavio Research experts have provided more insights on the market share of segments – View a Free Sample Report
The k-12 makerspace materials market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.52% between 2023 and 2028. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 1.87 billion.
The K-12 instruction material market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.51% between 2023 and 2028. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 10,390.95 million.
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by Product
7 Market Segmentation by Type
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Company Landscape
12 Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here