The annual event will raise funds to benefit hospitals in Chad, Senegal, Ghana, and South Africa. Those who are making a Global impact within the health field will be honored.
BEVERLY HILLS, CA, November 06, 2023 — Health4Peace Founder Nathalie Beasnael is proud to announce the forthcoming 3rd Annual Health4Peace Award and Fundraising Gala highlighting community leaders, philanthropists, dignitaries, and celebrities for their outstanding achievements in their field. This prestigious event is scheduled to take place on Saturday, November 11, 2023, starting at 3:00 pm, at a Private Estate in Beverly Hills.
The focus of the evening will be dedicated to raising funds to help Health4Peace in furthering its ability to aid the hospitals and medical facilities in rural areas of the country. The goal is to promote, protect, and improve the lifelong health of individuals and communities in Chad, Senegal, Ghana, and South Africa.
The gala’s theme, “Go With Love,” emphasizes the transformative impact that Health4Peace strives to achieve. Award-winning journalist Simo Ben Bachir will be this year’s red-carpet host, Tyrone DuBose returns as the voiceover host, and KJLH Radio Personality Tammi Mac returns as the host for the event.
Health4Peace Award and Fundraising Gala 2022 Red Carpet Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37mMHAw7oOk
The gala promises to be an unforgettable evening of inspiration, featuring a silent auction and cocktail hour with appetizers, a three-course meal by a renowned chef, a fashion show by Fashion Designer Hicham Benslimane, a heartfelt celebration of twelve distinguished honorees, and an after-party.
Throughout the evening, attendees will have an opportunity to hear from featured speakers which include Ndileka Mandela (Activist; Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter), Sharon Stone (Actress), Sarah Adams (Author), Christina Adams (Author), and Norman Seeff (Photographer/Filmmaker). Following the speakers will be live performances by artist Ash Hamman, belly dancer Michelle Beach, Fernando Pullum Children’s Choir, Ngomon Za Congo Band, and DJ Jersey Wonder.
Confirmed Honorees Include:
• Steven Bradford, Senator representing District 35 — recipient of the Leadership Award
• Sharon Stone, Actress — recipient of the Serendipity Award
• Ndileka Mandela, Activist and Granddaughter of Nelson Mandela — recipient of the Humanitarian Award
• Phillip Westbrooks, CEO Spectrum Solutions — recipient of the Empowerment Award
• Judge Carlos E. Moore, Managing Partner of The Cochran Firm in Grenada, Mississippi — recipient of the Victory Award
• Dr. Jonathan T. Turriago, Obstetrics & Gynecology at Cedars Sinai Hospital — recipient of the Discovery Award
• Anila Ali, American Politician — recipient of the Inspirational Award
• Dr. Lance McCarthy, Nationally Recognized Financial Consultant — recipient of the Diaspora Award
• Beverly Peele, Model & Actress — recipient of the Diaspora Award
• Hicham Benslimane, Celebrity Fashion Designer — recipient of the Empowerment Award
• Angelica Hale, Fine Art Business Development Consultant — recipient of the Inspirational Award
• Sikata Nguemta, Chadian TV Host — recipient of the Victory Award
Confirmed Presenters Include:
• Julian A. Gold, Mayor of Beverly Hills
• Dr. Natasha Weems, Naturopathic Doctor and Author
• Idrees Degas, Shakesperean Actor
• Dr. Alex Maximus Bazzi, Aesthetic and Cosmetic Physician
• Rama Montakhabi, Iranian American Actress
• Libby Cecil, (Former Child Actor),
• Vincent M. Ward, Actor “The Walking Dead”
• Karla Gordy Bristol, Talk Show Host
• Peter Lentini, Ankara Festival Founder
This year’s contributing sponsors include SMB Management, The Royals, Art Solutions, Grocery Outlet Irvine, Spectrum Solutions, Cote D’azur WEBFEST TV Originals, Coquette Kouture, Intention Pen, The Nahr Design, NAIIZ Hair, Ayla Events, Bondle, Norman Seeff, Love Water, Mike Sylla, Sydney Broussard, and Janice Broussard.
Tickets for this event are available now by visiting Eventbrite at
For more information about the 3rd Annual Health4Peace Award and Fundraising Gala, visit https://www.Health4Peace.com.
For all press related inquiries contact Deborah Griffin, Publicist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health4Peace is a non-profit 501c3 organization designed to help hospitals and medical facilities in rural areas worldwide. The organization currently has hospitals in Chad, Senegal, Ghana, and South Africa. Health4Peace is founded by Nathalie Beasnael whose goal is to promote, protect and improve the lifelong health of individuals and communities in rural of the world while bridging the gap between diasporas and Africans through education on health issues with the assistance of technology. To learn more visit https://www.Health4Peace.com.
ABOUT NATHALIE BEASNAEL
Nathalie Beasnael is Founder and CEO of Health4peace. She holds a board position as Director of International Affairs with Upward African Woman. Currently, Nathalie works as a Recovery Nurse at Surgical Institute in Beverly Hills working closely with Dr. Tarek Smiley. She is licensed and certified as follows: Registered Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Licensed Esthetician, AHA First Aid and BLS/CPR Certification. Los Angeles Fire Department (Hospital Fire and Life Safety Certified), Tracheostomy Certification, and Ventilator Certification. She has clinical experience as a Surgical Nurse at California Surgical Institute and as a Charge Nurse at Grand Valley Healthcare. To learn more visit https://www.Health4Peace.com.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here