When was the last time you tried a colouring book to relax and unwind?
LONDON, ENGLAND, July 25, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — Colouring books have become extremely popular, especially since the lockdown period of the pandemic. Combine the power of positive statements in the form of affirmations and they supercharge their impact even more.
There are a number of reasons for this and we’re getting straight to them.
1. Increased Self-Esteem: Affirmations help boost your confidence and self-worth, promoting a positive self-image.
2. Improved Mental Health: Repeating positive affirmations can reduce stress, anxiety, and depression and increase feelings of happiness and well-being.
3. Increased Focus and Motivation: Affirmations can help you stay motivated and focused on your goals, providing a source of inspiration and drive.
4. Better Coping Skills: Affirmations provide a mental tool for coping with difficult situations and negative thoughts, helping you maintain a positive outlook and perspective.
5. Relaxation: Colouring books can be a calming and meditative activity that helps to reduce stress and anxiety.
6. Improved focus: The repetitive nature of colouring can help to improve focus and concentration, especially for those with ADHD.
7. Enhanced creativity: Coloring can stimulate the imagination and encourage creative expression, allowing individuals to tap into their inner artist.
8. Improved fine motor skills: The act of holding a pen or coloured pencil and colouring within the lines can help to improve fine motor skills and dexterity.
9. Increased self-esteem: Completing a colouring page can provide a sense of accomplishment and boost self-esteem, especially for those who may struggle with traditional forms of art.
Check out the popular Affirmation Colouring Book Series from Elroy ‘Spoonface’ Powell available on Amazon.
What do you notice?
Email email@example.com with your thoughts.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here